Holly Walker is an associate in the firm's Las Vegas office. Her practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state courts, in all stages of litigation.
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Holly has been committed to her community. Holly graduated summa cum laude from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with both Department and University Honors. She also was named to the Dean’s List and was the inaugural recipient of the MGM MIRAGE Academic Excellence Scholarship.
Holly graduated cum laude from the William S. Boyd School of Law, where she was named a Fellow of the State Bar of Nevada Professional Development Program. During law school, she also was named to the Dean’s List and received seven CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for earning the highest grade in her class.
Prior to joining the firm, Holly completed a judicial clerkship at the Supreme Court of Nevada. Her experience with the intricacies of the court system is extensive, as she was the first person in Nevada history to serve as a judicial law clerk for all three levels of the state judiciary.
Honors & Leadership
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Member
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- WebinarApril 11 - May 9, 2019
- Las Vegas Breakfast Briefing3.22.18
- Fisher Phillips Annual Las Vegas Seminar10.13.17
- Panelist, “Exploring Career Opportunities and the Practice of Labor & Employment Law”, UNLV Boyd School of Law
- University of Nevada School of LawJ.D. 2014, cum laude
- University of NevadaB.A. 2011, summa cum laude
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada