Hollie Reiminger is Of Counsel in the Houston office. Hollie's practice focuses on labor and employment matters, including employment litigation, drafting employment-related contracts and policies, and counseling company clients on employment matters, including wage and hour compliance, state and federal leave laws, ADA accommodation requirements, workplace investigations, EEOC charge responses, I-9 compliance, drug testing, and employee discipline and terminations. Hollie has also worked on a wide variety of litigation matters, including contract disputes, securities litigation, and trade secret litigation, among others. Hollie is board certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Hollie has defended companies in cases involving allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, workers’ compensation retaliation, trade secret misappropriation, wage and hour violations, and breach of contract.
Hollie counsels companies of various sizes regarding employment matters and helps employers avoid employment litigation by conducting training for managers and developing policies and practices to help minimize the risk of litigation.
Honors & Leadership
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Fort Bend Lawyers Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Social Media and the Employer: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
October 12, 2018
- " Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down EEOC’s Criminal Background Guidance in Texas"
August 7, 2019
- Employee Leaves
- Employment Discrimination and Harassment
- Employment Discrimination and Related Litigation
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Litigation of Employment Disputes
- Pay Equity
- Personnel Policies
- Private School Law
- Severance Agreements
- Supervisor Training
- Wage and Hour Law
- University of California, Berkeley School of LawJ.D.
- University of Texas at AustinB.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas