Holly N. Mancl
Holly Mancl is an associate in the firms Charlotte office. She represents employers in business disputes, employment litigation, and matters prosecuted by the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Holly joined Fisher Phillips after practicing in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. She has represented clients in administrative proceedings, state and federal courts in Tennessee and Virginia, and in Illinois state courts.
In addition to maintaining an active practice, Holly has been involved with both local and state bar organizations. She is a graduate of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Class of 2015. She also served as the President of the Bristol Tennessee Bar Association and as a board member for the Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.
While in law school, Holly served as the Editor in Chief of Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law and as Student Materials Editor for the Tennessee Law Review.
Honors & Leadership
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyer Division Board (2014-2017)
- Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law, Class of 2015
- Bristol, Tennessee Bar Association, President (2016)
- Bristol, Tennessee Bar Association, Vice-President (2015)
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Division, Chair of Southwest Virginia “No Bills Night” (2014, 2015)
- LEED AP – Certified May 2009
- Boys and Girls Club of the Mountain Empire, Board Member (2014-2017)
- LEAD! Bristol Graduate, Class of 2011
- Tri-cities Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award Recipient, 2014
- University of Tennessee College of LawJ.D. 2008, cum laude
- Queens University of CharlotteB.A. 2005, summa cum laude
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Virginia