Gabriel McGaha is an associate in the firm's Memphis office. He focuses his practice on both litigating and counseling clients on a variety of employment-related matters, including matters involving harassment, discrimination, and retaliation claims. While Gabe tailors his approach to meet each client's specific needs, he has significant experience preparing matters for litigation, from drafting pleadings, to arguing motions, to taking and defending depositions, to, if necessary, participating in settlement negotiations and mediations. Gabe also has experience serving as lead counsel at trial.
After law school, Gabe served as a federal law clerk under the Hon. Jon P. McCalla in the Western District of Tennessee, where he assisted in the management of a variety of civil ligation matters.
Honors & Leadership
- Tennessee Bar Association (2009-present)
- Kentucky Bar Association (2014-present)
- Leo Bearman Inns of Court (2011-2013)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- A Fisher Phillips Memphis Breakfast Series Seminar8.25.16
- University of Mississippi School of LawJ.D. 2008
- Fort Valley State UniversityB.A. 2005, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- Tennessee Supreme Court