Fallon H Niedrist
Fallon Niedrist is an associate in the firm's Portland office. Her practice areas include private and public sector labor law, providing practical leave and sick law advice, and employment discrimination litigation.
Fallon graduated from Montana State University at the top of her class and graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School summa cum laude. While in law school, Fallon served as an articles editor on the Lewis and Clark Law Review and externed at the Oregon Supreme Court. Prior to joining the firm, Fallon litigated numerous discrimination, employment agreement, contract interpretation, and employment tort cases.
Honors & Leadership
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- YLS Entrepreneur Committee, Member
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member
- Classroom Law Project, Team Coach
- NLRB Rejects Permanent Replacement Workers In Groundbreaking Ruling6.8.16
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJ.D. 2014, summa cum laude
- Montana State UniversityB.S. 2011
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon