Felix Digilov is an associate in the firm’s Houston office. He represents employers in a wide array of workplace litigation matters in state and federal court. He also handles matters before administrative agencies like the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, and various state agencies. Felix is experienced in dealing with allegations of discrimination and harassment based on age, race, national origin, disability, and sex. Felix has also handled labor matters before the NLRB and Federal Labor Relations Authority, as well as litigating numerous arbitration proceedings. Felix also has significant experience litigating class and collective actions as well as providing advice and counsel for compliance issues under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Felix was an associate with a large national labor and employment firm in the Washington, DC area. Felix began his career as an honors attorney with the Treasury Department where he defended the agency in a variety of labor and employment disputes.
Honors & Leadership
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Texas Employers Should Revisit Workplace Policies in Light of New Employment Laws, Houston Attorney Says8.29.19
- Employers Should Consider Incorporating and Enforcing Mandatory Class Action Waivers, Says Houston Attorney11.30.18
- William and Mary School of LawJ.D. 2012
- Rice UniversityB.A. 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland