Ehsan Tabesh is an associate in the firm's Houston office. He represents employers before state and federal courts and administrative agencies on a variety of labor and employment matters, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, leave law violations, breach of non-compete agreements, collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), theft of trade secrets, and other torts. Ehsan also counsels employers on compliance with federal and state employment statutes and drafts and reviews handbooks, employment policies, and employment contracts and non-compete agreements.
Ehsan obtained his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sheri Polster Chappell of the United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
Listed in the 2018 and 2019 Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars which honors the best Texas lawyers age 40 or younger and those who have practiced less than 10 years. Fewer than 2.5 percent of eligible Texas attorneys earn this selection each year.
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Young Friends of CanCare
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D. 2010
- University of MinnesotaB.A. 2005
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas