Evan C. Mix
Evan Mix is an associate in the firm’s Seattle office. He focuses his practice on defending employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, leave law violations, and other employment-related claims in state and federal court. Evan also helps employers to understand and comply with state, federal, and local employment law, drafts employee handbooks and other policy documents, prepares employment and severance agreements, and conducts internal investigations for clients whose employees have complained about alleged legal violations.
Evan graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2012 and the University of California, San Diego in 2006.
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D. 2012
- University of California, San DiegoB.A. 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California