Devin Rauchwerger is a partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office. He represents both small and large national employers in various areas of labor and employment law including wage and hour class actions, PAGA, discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters. Devin also provides day-to-day employment counseling and takes a preventative approach in order to help clients avoid lawsuits altogether.
Prior to gaining experience at another large, employment defense firm, Devin was a plaintiff’s employment attorney for five years. Having experienced the other side gives him a keen understanding and perspective on how to attack plaintiff’s counsel’s case and resolve matters as economically as possible for his clients.
Devin has been selected for the past six years to the Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list from 2014 through 2019. He has also been selected to the Pasadena’s Top Attorney’s list on multiple occasions.
- First chaired a nine-day arbitration on behalf of a medical professional earning reinstatement of his position with back pay over $300,000.
- After filing for summary judgment on behalf of an employer, negotiated plaintiff’s dismissal of the case in exchange for a waiver of costs.
- New Partners Span 13 Offices With Over 40% Representing a Diverse Cross-Section of the Firm12.22.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los AngelesJ.D. 2010
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A. 2007