David P. Hiller
Dave Hiller is a partner in the firm's Columbus office. His practice is devoted exclusively to representing employers in the full range of union issues, including maintaining union-free status, the acquisition or sale of a unionized business, plant closings and relocations, negotiating collective bargaining agreements defense of unfair labor practice charges, including 10(j) injunctions and arbitration of grievances.
Dave has managed difficult issues concerning strikes, "inside games" and workplace violence. Earlier in his career, Dave served for two years as Chief Counsel to the Ohio Attorney General.
He is listed in Chambers' USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America, and Ohio Super Lawyers.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- 164th Military Police Company (Miesau, Germany), Army (1963-1965)
- Steven Loewengart to Serve as Managing Partner of Firm’s 28th office.1.22.13
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D. 1969, cum laude
- University of MichiganM.A. 1966
- University of AkronA.B. 1963, with distinction
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims