Collin Warren is a partner in the firm’s Houston and Dallas offices. Collin has nearly 15 years of experience representing clients in state and federal courts, as well as before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Review Commission, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Review Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and other state and federal regulatory agencies.
Collin has first and second chair trial and arbitration experience and has handled numerous investigations, incidents and litigation arising out of fatalities, significant injuries, property damage, and environmental issues. He also has experience addressing workers’ compensation and nonsubscriber issues, as well as employment issues.
Furthermore, he assists clients with regulatory compliance and health, safety, and environmental matters involving represented workforces. Collin is also a certified mediator.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Jefferson County Bar Association
- Member, DRI
Collin is involved with several local churches and represents a local veterans’ organization (pro bono). He also volunteers at the Cooper Warren Pediatric Palliative Care Foundation, which assists pediatric patients and their families in need of hospice and palliative care.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Houston Full Day Seminar9.16.16
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog9.7.16
- MSHA’s Proposed New Rules on Workplace Examinations May Increase Individual 110(c) “Agent” Exposure.Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog9.6.16
- South Texas College of LawJ.D. 2001
- Texas A&M UniversityB.S. 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas