Christina L. Rogers
Christy Rogers is an associate in the Columbia office. She represents employers in a variety of labor and employment matters.
Before attending law school, Christy was a litigation paralegal for eight years. In that capacity she worked on a variety of cases in both state and federal court, assisting with many depositions, hearings, mediations, and trials.
During law school, Christy was a member of the Mock Trial Bar and was selected as a member of the national competition team. As a result of her advocacy skills, she was awarded the Sherod H. Eadon Scholarship and also served as Chief Justice of the Mock Trial Bar. In her third year, Christy was selected to be a student member the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court, which fosters excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility, and legal skills. She received CALI Awards in Civil Litigation Capstone and Writing in Law Practice. At graduation, Christy was the recipient of the prestigious Compleat Lawyer Award.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., Senior U.S. District Judge for the District of South Carolina.
Christy recently was named as an associate member of the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court.
Honors & Leadership
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (YLD)
- Committee Co-Chair, iCivics
- USC School of Law Mock Trial Volunteer Coach
- Dutch Fork Middle School Mock Trial Volunteer Coach (2013-2014)
- Lexington Richland School District 5 Outstanding Middle School Volunteer of the Year (2013-2014)
- Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scout Den Leader (2010-2012)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- One Day, Many Solutions Columbia5.4.16
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Recent Updates – North Carolina/South Carolina Labor & Employment Law Conference – Charleston, SC
- Avoiding Social Media Snafus – South Carolina Manufacturing Association (SCMA) Annual Conference – Charleston, SC
- Managing Mental Health Issues & Risks in the Workplace – Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Orangeburg, SC
- University of South Carolina School of LawJ.D. 2014, cum laude
- Clemson UniversityB.S. 2002, cum laude
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Supreme Court
- South Carolina Court of Appeals