Cody Nunn is an associate at the firm's Seattle office. Her practice focuses on business immigration and global immigration matters. Cody enjoys assisting corporate clients of all sizes and industries with their global business immigration needs.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Cody worked as an attorney in the compliance and employment groups at Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. While in law school, she served as President of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and worked as a legal intern at Starbucks Coffee Company and the Washington State Attorney General’s Office.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Asian Bar Association of Washington
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Cross Border Employer Blog11.23.16
- Cross Border Employer Blog4.21.16
- FAQs Regarding California AB450 – The Immigrant Worker Protection Act12.27.17