Chris Morehead is an associate in the firm's Portland office. His practice covers all aspects of employment law and labor relations. Prior to joining the firm, Chris gained substantial experience litigating numerous discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, and wage & hour cases at a Portland employment law firm.
Chris is a graduate of Lewis & Clark Law School, where he served as Lead Articles Editor for the Lewis & Clark Law Review.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Pro Bono Committee, Young Lawyers Section
Chris believes in the importance of giving back to the community. Chris has been involved in the coordination and management of multiple pro bono estate planning events for local first responders, in order to help provide security and certainty for those individuals and their families in the event of an end-of-life tragedy.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Breakfast Briefing4.21.16
- Five Things Oregon Craft Beer Employers Need To Know This Summer
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJ.D. 2013, cum laude
- Washington State UniversityB.A. 2010, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon