Chad Flores is an associate in the Philadelphia Office. His practice focuses on advising and defending employers in matters where former employees have alleged disability, race, national origin, age, gender, and other discrimination claims. Chad also defends employers against claims of breach of employment contract and wrongful termination, and advises employers on a wide range of personnel and statutory compliance issues.
As part of his employment litigation practice, Chad regularly appears in both federal and state courts, and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Additionally, Chad has experience with an array of restrictive covenant and trade secrets issues, including litigating and advising clients on matters relating to covenants not to compete, non-solicitation agreements, trade secrets, duty of loyalty, and the U.S. Computer Fraud & Abuse Act.
Honors & Leadership
- President of the Philadelphia Fire Department Foundation
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Philadelphia Annual One Day Seminar9.29.16
- “Medical Marijuana and the Pennsylvania Workplace - ”28th Annual Pittsburgh Coal Mining Institute of America/Pennsylvania Coal Alliance (PCMIA/PCA) Safety and Health Law Seminar (2019)
- “Age Discrimination Litigation and Compliance: What’s Hot?” Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 21st Annual Employment Law Institute
- Keystone Employment Law Blog5.17.16
- Governor Wolf Signs Executive Orders Protecting LGBT State Employees and Contractors from DiscriminationGovernment Relations Blog4.12.16
- Governor Wolf Signs Executive Orders Protecting LGBT State Employees and Contractors from DiscriminationKeystone Employment Law Blog4.8.16
- St. John's University School of LawLL.M. 2011
- Emory University School of LawJ.D. 2010
- Duke UniversityB.A. 2007
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania