Crystal Enekwa is an associate in the Atlanta office. Crystal counsels and represents employers before state and federal courts in a broad range of labor and employment matters including trade secret protection, retaliation, discrimination, harassment, employment-related torts, and wage and hour issues.
Crystal received her J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of law, where she was a member of the Tennessee Law Review and Vice-Chair of the College of Law’s Moot Court Executive Board. After law school, Crystal clerked for Chief Judge Thomas A. Varlan on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee and the Honorable Bernice B. Donald on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Additionally, she worked as an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Memphis School of Law, teaching legal research and writing.
Honors & Leadership
- Tennessee Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment
- Atlanta Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment
- University of Tennessee College of LawJ.D. 2013
- Middle Tennessee State UniversityB.B.A. 2010 cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee