Boyd Rogers is a partner in the firm's Charlotte office. His practice focuses on litigation prevention and defense, trade secret defense, employment law counseling, and labor relations.
He has extensive experience handling litigation in various aspects of labor and employment including corporate compliance, collective bargaining and has represented clients in employment and commercial matters in state and federal courts.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Boyd had a private practice for ten years and was in-house counsel for Charlotte-based JELD-WEN, Inc., handling labor, employment, and benefits matters, and later was named Vice President of Human Resources/Labor & Employee Relations where he created and led the company’s first North American human resources department.
Boyd holds certifications as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR),Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), in addition to the Senior Certified Professional certification (SHRM-SCP) from the Society for Human Resource Management.
Honors & Leadership
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Charlotte School of Law, Volunteer Moot Court Judge
- Oregon Institute of Technology, Advisory Committee Member, Department of Communication
- Utah State Bar Foundation, Former Director
- Three highly experienced attorneys join firm6.18.18
- Brooklyn Law SchoolJ.D. 1998
- University of UtahB.A. Communication & B.A. Political Science 1995
- New York
- Not admitted in North Carolina, admission pending
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York