Brittany N. Brantley
Brittany Brantley is an associate in the firm's Cleveland office. She represents employers in various labor and employment legal matters, including representing employers in a wide variety of employment litigation in state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies. Additionally, Brittany represents employers in traditional labor matters. She has also participated as second chair in a jury trial in Ohio state court.
While in law school, Brittany was the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Legislation, and her student Note was selected for publication. She also studied in the United Kingdom at the University of Notre Dame’s London Law Centre, and in China at Renmin University Law School in Beijing. In addition, she spent a summer at the Universidad de Alicante in Spain during her undergraduate studies.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Brittany worked as an associate at a law firm in Cleveland, Ohio and was a judicial extern for the Honorable Nora Barry Fischer of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Nathaniel R. Jones Inn of Court - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association - Membership Committee
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters - Volunteer
- Cleveland Leadership Center, On-Board Cleveland, Class of 2016
- Notre Dame Club of Cleveland
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
- Fisher Phillips Attorneys Selected by The National Black Lawyers to Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40 Lists7.31.19
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"Evolving Protected Classes: What Every Employer Needs to Know" - Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
April 19, 2018
- University of Notre Dame Law SchoolJ.D. 2013
- University of CincinnatiB.A. 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio