Bailey K. Bifoss
Bailey Bifoss is an associate in the firm's San Francisco office. In her practice, she advises employers on a variety of labor and employment matters, including personnel and payroll practices, discipline and termination, compliance, and preventive strategies. She also defends national and local businesses in litigation before federal and state courts and administrative agencies.
Bailey has experience representing private companies and individuals with claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, unfair competition, and other employment-related claims.
Bailey grew up in Michigan but has been a proud Californian since 2008. Before law school, she studied social work and political science at Central Michigan University and maintains strong ties to the Bay Area community through various volunteer organizations.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, Bar Association of Sacramento
Bailey is deeply involved in the Bay Area community and has volunteered with the San Francisco AIDS Foundation Harm Reduction Project since 2009.
- Golden Gate University School of LawJ.D. 2011
- Central Michigan UniversityB.S.W. 2008
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California