Andy Scott is a partner in the firm's Atlanta office. He has handled employment litigation nationally for employers, including wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment and whistleblower claims, and claims arising under the Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA).
Although Andy represents a broad range of clients – everything from retailers to hospitals to manufacturers - he has a substantial practice serving the trucking industry. Andy works with trucking associations and their members in various states and frequently speaks to industry groups.
He is a board member of the Georgia Motor Trucking Association (GMTA), the trucking industry trade group in Georgia. Andy is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Honors & Leadership
- Board Member, Georgia Motor Trucking Association
- Emory University School of LawJ.D. 1993
- Yale UniversityM.F.A. 1987
- Davidson CollegeB.A. 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia