Andrew E. Saxon
Andrew Saxon is Of Counsel in the Irvine office. He represents and advises employers of all sizes on issues of both California and federal employment law. His practice focuses on defending employers in wage and hour matters, including single plaintiff claims as well as class, collective, and representative actions, in addition to matters involving trade secret misappropriation and employee poaching, as well as discrimination, unlawful harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination. In addition to his significant experience litigating employment matters in state and federal court, Andrew provides advice and counsel to clients on the complex laws affecting employers on a day-to-day basis.
While in law school, Andrew served as a managing editor for the Boston University Journal of Law and Medicine and was an extern for the US Attorney’s Office, Civil Division in Boston, Massachusetts. Andrew went on to clerk for the Hon. Christine O.C. Miller (Ret.) of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- New Attorneys Expand Firm’s California Employment Litigation Services Across Three Offices2.15.21
- Boston University School of LawJ.D., 2003, cum laude
- University of California, Los AngelesB.A., 2000
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California