April is an associate in the firm's Sacramento office, where she represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She also advises clients in employment matters during all stages of litigation, including the pre-litigation phase.
April graduated with Great Distinction and order of the coif from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. She belonged to the Traynor Honor Society and received the Outstanding Clinical Student Award and Capital Commendation for Public Service. April also served as Primary Articles & Symposium Editor for the University of the Pacific Law Review.
Honors & Leadership
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Sacramento County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of LawJ.D., 2018
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California