Alyssa R. Musmanno
Alyssa Musmanno is a labor and employment litigation attorney in the firm’s New Jersey office. Alyssa joined Fisher Phillips in 2019 after practicing with a New Jersey based law firm representing clients in connection with commercial disputes. She has worked on litigations at the trial court level involving contract disputes.
Alyssa clerked for the Honorable Douglas M Fasciale in the Appellate Division of New Jersey. While in law school, she served as a legal intern for the Honorable Patty Shwartz in the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the Honorable Rosemary Ramsay in the New Jersey Superior Court’s Civil Division.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
New Jersey Bar Association
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D., cum laude, 2016
- Boston CollegeB.A., cum laude, 2013
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey