Andrew P. Moses
As an associate in the firm's Cleveland office, Andrew partners with a diverse portfolio of corporate clients to assist them in various labor and employment legal matters, including every aspect of employment litigation in state and federal courts, proceedings before the EEOC and several state administrative agencies. He has played a crucial role in defending employer interests at trial in both federal and Ohio state court. Additionally, Andrew assists employers in traditional labor matters, including election disputes, appropriate bargaining units, and unfair labor practice charges. He also counsels clients on various day to day employment issues such as wage and hour issues and the application of appropriate accommodation and leave policies.
Outside of the office, Andrew has a passion for being involved in the Cleveland community. He is a Regional Leadership Council Member for the local office of the American Lung Association, helping raise awareness on lung health issues. Also, he is an active member of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission Associate Board. The Commission is responsible for attracting more than 170 sporting events which have contributed over $500 million in economic activity to Northeast Ohio.
Andrew was a two-time Academic All-Big Ten and Big Ten Distinguished Scholar recipient for the Ohio State football team and helped the Buckeyes win five Big Ten Championships and two BCS bowl games during his career.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Andrew worked as an associate for a regional law firm in Cleveland.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- American Lung Association, Regional Leadership Council Member, Midland States, Region C
- Lung Wellness and Family Day – Co-Founder
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Associate Board Member
- Ohio State University Varsity O Letterwinners Association
- Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer Sports Contributor
- Guidelines for Employment of Minors at Auto Dealerships
Greater Cincinnati Auto Dealers Association
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog8.19.16
- Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D. 2013
- Ohio State UniversityB.A. 2010, magna cum laude
- Ohio State UniversityB.A. 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio