Andrew Moses is an associate in the firm's Cleveland office. He represents employers in various labor and employment legal matters, including a wide variety of employment litigation in state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies. He has participated in a jury trial in Ohio state court. Additionally, Andrew represents employers in traditional labor matters.
Outside of the office, Andrew has a passion for being involved in the Cleveland community. He is a Regional Leadership Council Member for the local office of the American Lung Association, helping raise awareness on lung health issues. He also volunteers for Hattie Larlham, a non-profit organization that provides services to more than 1,500 children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Andrew was a two-time Academic All-Big Ten and Big Ten Distinguished Scholar recipient for the Ohio State football team and helped the Buckeyes win five Big Ten Championships and two BCS bowl games during his career.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Andrew worked as an associate for a regional law firm in Cleveland.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- American Lung Association, Regional Leadership Council Member, Midland States, Region C
- Hattie Larlham
- Cleveland 20/30 Club
- Ohio State University Varsity O Letterwinners Association
- Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer Sports Contributor
- Guidelines for Employment of Minors at Auto Dealerships
Greater Cincinnati Auto Dealers Association
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog8.19.16
- Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D. 2013
- Ohio State UniversityB.A. 2010, magna cum laude
- Ohio State UniversityB.A. 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio