Allison Osborn D'Amour
Allison Osborn D'Amour is an associate in the firm’s Orlando office. She represents employers in cases involving breach of employment contracts, discrimination and retaliation litigation, alternative dispute resolution, respondeat superior claims, and other types of labor and employment concerns. Allison also helps clients draft employee policies and procedures.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Allison was an associate at a firm where she focused on labor and employment, business, and bankruptcy litigation. She also has extensive experience in electronic discovery.
During law school, Allison was Articles Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review, and received numerous fellowships, scholarships, and other awards.
Waits v. Viersen Oil & Gas Co., 361 P.3d 562 (Okla. Civ. App. 2015)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Orlando Annual Labor and Employment Law Summit10.19.17
- “Don’t Get Stranded Avoiding Workplace Retaliation Claims” Orlando, FL July 12, 2018
- “What Every Employer Needs to Know” Paychex, Lake Mary, FL May 8, 2018
- “Harassment & Bullying in the Workplace” OHRMA Chapter Meeting, Ocala, FL, February 2, 2018
- University of OklahomaJ.D. 2013
- University of Notre DameB.A. 2010
- Florida Supreme Court
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma