Aaron D. Langberg
Aaron Langberg is an associate in the firm's San Francisco office. He represents employers in a wide range of employment law matters and has experience litigating cases from inception through trial. Aaron regularly manages single-plaintiff and multi-plaintiff lawsuits including complex class action cases involving wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour claims.
In addition to his litigation practice, Aaron counsels and advises employers on compliance and prevention to avoid litigation.
Aaron has volunteered and worked both as a pro-bono attorney and as an arbitrator for local bar associations and non-profits.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Rising Stars for Northern California Super Lawyers (2018-2020)
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, March 2020
- Emory University School of LawJ.D. 2012
- University of California, Santa CruzB.A. 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California