Aaron D. Langberg
Aaron Langberg is an associate in the firm's San Francisco office. He represents employers in a wide range of employment law matters and has experience litigating cases from inception through trial. Aaron regularly manages single-plaintiff and multi-plaintiff lawsuits including complex class action cases involving wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour claims.
In addition to his litigation practice, Aaron counsels and advises employers on compliance and prevention to avoid litigation.
In recognition of his accomplishments, Aaron has been selected for inclusion as a 2018 “Rising Star” by Northern California Super Lawyers for Civil Litigation: Defense.
Aaron currently volunteers as an arbitrator for a local bar association’s Fee Arbitration Program to help resolve attorney fee disputes and has volunteered with other local county programs assisting victims of domestic violence.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
Selected for inclusion in Rising Stars for Northern California Super Lawyers, 2018
Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Emory University School of LawJ.D. 2012
- University of California, Santa CruzB.A. 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California