Alvaro Hasani is an associate in the firm's New Jersey office. He focuses his practice on labor and employment litigation, compliance counseling, education law, and appellate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Alvaro was an associate at a New Jersey firm, where he represented clients in a variety of complex litigation matters and regularly served as lead attorney in cases involving, labor and employment law, construction, and general business disputes. Alvaro also represented public entities in collective bargaining negotiations and served as an independent disciplinary hearing officer.
During law school, Alvaro was a William E. Garland Scholar and a member of the Jessup International Moot Court team. He also interned at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp and the Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh.
- Apple Bail Bonds, Inc v. City of Paterson, No. 14-CV-2733 SRC, 2014 WL 6991965 (D.N.J. Dec. 10, 2014)
- In re Biricik, No. A-0997-13T3, 2014 WL 5782677 (N.J. Super. Ct. App. Div. Nov. 7, 2014)
Honors & Leadership
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Hudson County Bar Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "Forecasting the End of Climate Change Litigation: Why Expert Testimony Based on Climate Models Should Not Be Admissible," 32 Miss. C. L. Rev. 83 (2013).
- "Putting History On the Witness Stand: Evaluating the Criticisms Levied Against Historians Who Testify as Expert Witnesses," 34 Whittier L. Rev. 341 (2013).
- "‘You Are Hereby Sentenced to a Term of…Enslavement?’: Why Prisoners Cannot Be Exempt From Thirteenth Amendment Protection," 18 Barry L. Rev. 273 (2013).
- Seton Hall University School of LawJ.D. 2012
- Rutgers UniversityB.A. 2007
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York