Alex Castro is an associate in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office, representing private and public-sector employers and educational institutions in areas of employment law and litigation defense.
Alex handles workplace disputes on a wide range of issues including claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment and whistleblowing, as well as wage and hour disputes, and noncompete and other restrictive covenant disputes. Alex also prepares affirmative action plans for clients and provides OFCCP compliance counseling.
Alex received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and his B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Florida. He is licensed to practice in Florida and is fluent in Spanish.
- The Vaccine Is Almost Here — Now What? Considerations For Healthcare Employers Preparing To Inoculate Employees12.9.20
- SCOTUS Upholds Broad Standard For Permitting Religious Exemption From Employment Discrimination Claims7.8.20
- University of Florida College of LawJ.D., 2017, cum laude
- University of FloridaB.A., 2014, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida