Amanda Buchan is an attorney in the firm’s Seattle office. Amanda’s practice focuses on all aspects of workplace law, including discrimination claims, wrongful termination, harassment, and retaliation claims. Amanda has experience responding to government agencies, conducting workplace investigations, and providing advice on employment matters.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Amanda was an attorney at a Seattle based law firm where her practice focused on defending private corporations, government entities, and Native American tribes in various litigation matters.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Seattle University School of LawJ.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- Seattle Pacific UniversityB.A., 2006 magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington