Andrew J. Baer
Andrew Baer is a member of the firm’s SBA Loan Team, dedicated to advising employers on the inner workings of the complex CARES Act loan process during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Andrew Baer is an attorney in the firm’s New Orleans office. He represents employers in all aspects of employment law in both state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies. Andrew’s practice focuses on representing employers in matters arising under various state and federal labor and employment laws, including Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the National Labor Relations Act, and the Occupational Safety and Health Act. Andrew also advises clients on non-litigation matters, such as policy drafting, handbook revisions, and counseling services to ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations. Throughout his career, Andrew has had ample success in resolving employment disputes before litigation. He has also successfully handled matters through trial, as well as before state and federal appellate courts.
Honors & Leadership
Andrew is a member of DRI, the American Bar Association, and the Federal Bar Association. He has also served as an Economic Ambassador to the New Orleans Business Alliance. In 2019, Andrew was named a “Louisiana Rising Star” by SuperLawyers.
- Andrew J. Baer Joins as Of Counsel in Firm’s New Orleans Office2.7.20
- Louisiana State University Law CenterJ.D., 2014
- Louisiana State UniversityB.A., 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana