Ashby Angell is an associate in the Louisville office. Her practice is focused exclusively on labor and employment law across various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, and media. Ashby represents employers in a variety of legal issues including discrimination, sexual harassment, and non-compete agreements. She also has experience handling traditional labor matters, including labor arbitrations and union avoidance training. Prior to joining the firm, Ashby worked for a small civil litigation firm in Louisville, where she represented clients in a variety of tort claims.
Ashby graduated from the Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville. While in law school, she served as a member of the Journal of Law and Education.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Member, American Bar Associations
- Member, Louisville Bar Associations
- Member, Kentucky Bar Associations
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- February 7-8, 2019
- Fisher Phillips Attorneys in Louisville Offer Insights into Achieving Diversity at the Law Firm Partnership Level2.14.19
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of LawJ.D. 2015
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky